As cyber security threats continue to increase on a national and international scale they pose significant impact on the cyber resilience of businesses and organisations.
This pragmatic and applied Cyber Security Management course at University of Canberra will provide opportunities for practical use of your expanded cyber security knowledge. You will be equipped with an enhanced cyber security awareness and managerial strategies, enabling you to guide a diverse workplace team in a dynamic cyber environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cyber Security as an Ecosystem
- Cyber Security as Governance and the Law
- Cyber Security as Infrastructure and Tools
- Cyber Security as People Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies IT Security Cyber Security View 22 other Masters in Cyber Security in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recognised IT or Management/Commerce/Law related bachelor degree or 3 years equivalent work experience in IT or Management/Commerce/Law areas.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28000 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National26000 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26000 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
- Indicative annual CSP student contribution amount $11,326
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.