Social Care, Health and Wellbeing (MSc) offered by the University of Bolton is designed to prepare future leaders for the health and social care sector. You'll develop your awareness and understanding of the social, cultural and political factors impacting the lives of vulnerable people while cultivating your leadership, critical analysis and communication skills. You'll integrate these ideas with your knowledge of social care, health and wellbeing, helping you to achieve career success and champion the uniqueness of individuals, carers and their families.
You'll extend your already considerable professional skills and knowledge with specialist modules that deepen your understanding of areas such as equality and diversity, integration and collaboration in health and social care, and the importance of engaging with service users.
Combining this knowledge with the principles and techniques of academic research and investigation will help develop your evidence-based practice, and grow your skills in evaluating options and formulating creative solutions to complex problems.
Students at Social Care, Health and Wellbeing (MSc) from the University of Bolton will:
- benefit from a wider range of knowledge and experience that supports cross-disciplinary thinking and inter-professional working.
- explore issues from a robust research-informed knowledge base.
- be offered first-hand live examples of current practice.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Critical Reading and Writing Skills
- Equality and Diversity for Human Services
- Leadership and Innovation
- Contemporary Issues, Policy and Practice
- Collaborative and Integration in Health and Social Care
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 468 other Masters in Health Administration in United Kingdom
- Normally, you’ll have at least a lower second class (2.2) honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- Appropriate work experience is desirable.
- We'll also consider applications where appropriate work experience can be demonstrated in lieu of, or in addition to, the published academic qualifications in line with the University’s Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning (RPEL) procedures.
- You may be required to attend an interview and/or provide a portfolio of work.
International12950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7020 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7020 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bolton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.