The Complex Systems Engineering and Management programme of Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) deals with matters such as existing regulations, subsidies, distribution channels and infrastructures, as well as interests, cultures and human behaviour. In order to achieve successful innovations, these aspects must be considered and used in your socio-technical design. These kinds of designs always have an ethical dimension and an international character. The programme therefore spends a great deal on ethical issues and has an international character.
Nice to know: the career prospects are excellent. 90% of CoSEM graduates find a full-time job within six months of graduating. Our students find employment with major Dutch and international companies such as Shell, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Exxon, Tennet, Eneco, and with government bodies and regulatory authorities. In addition, many work for start-up companies or go into business for themselves.
- Introduction to Designing in Complex Systems
- Institutional Economics for designing in Socio-technical Systems
- Managing multi-actor decision making
- Methods: Agent-based modelling
- Statistical Analysis of Choice Behaviour
- Law and Institutions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership View 101 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Netherlands
- A bachelor’s degree from a good university, that is comparable in level with a bachelor degree from a research university in the Netherlands in a main subject closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- A Bachelor's Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 75% of the scale maximum, unless specific requirements are defined for thecountry in which you obtained your bachelor's degree.
- English language proficiency
- Proof of identity
International18750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18750 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.