It offers the organizational framework to develop competencies for the identification and exploitation of international business opportunities. The program provides students with the know-how and skills to succeed in today’s competitive and globalized business environment. This is achieved by using a balanced mix of theoretical, practical and project-based active learning elements.
Contents and structure
In the first year of the International Business Management program at Babes-Bolyai University, students develop their core knowledge and skills. The courses offered focus on international aspects of marketing, finance, business law as well as aspects related to leadership practices or European policies. During the second year, students are able to customize their studies through increased flexibility and a choice of various elective courses. Students will have to participate in an internship in order to put their learning experience into practice and they will conclude their studies with a research-oriented master thesis.
During the program, students are trained to apply their solid theoretical, methodological and empirical background in specialized areas of international management. The program’s close relationship with business partners guarantees students an early contact with potential employers, while senior directors are often invited to lead discussions on the latest business practices and issues. As a result of the program’s international outlook, graduates attract the attention of potential international employers. They could work as: counselors/ experts/economists in management, counselors/experts/ economists in international economic relations, consultants in management, researchers in management, experts in the field of investments, etc. Graduates will have numerous opportunities in a variety of organizations, such as multinational corporations, consulting firms, small and medium-sized enterprises and research centers. Also, after successful completion, it allows students to pursue an academic career in the context of doctoral studies in Management.
- International Marketing
- International Finance
- Quantitative Methods in Economics, Finance and Management
- Topics in Global Markets
- Intercultural Business Communication
- Assets Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development International Business View 13 other Masters in International Business in Romania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form (it will be automatically generated via the Academic Info online platform, after filling in your admission options, but you'll have to print it, sign it, scan it and upload it)
- Essay or Research project/proposal, depending on the study program you're targeting - see Admission criteria below (you'll have to print it, sign it, scan it and upload it)
- Certificate of equivalence of previous studies
- Payment proof, only if you pay the admissions fees using another method than the one offered via the Academic Info online platform.
- Candidates' selection is made according to two criteria: the motivational essay which will be graded as accepted/rejected, and, respectively, the average of the candidate's grades according to the certificate of equivalence of previous studies.
International3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA707 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 707 EUR per year during 24 months.
- EU: 3500 lei / year
- NON-EU: 300 EUR / month
Living costs for Cluj-Napoca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.