The main components on which the master's program focuses are: machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, and big data, which are becoming increasingly important in the development of current software systems, especially those with artificial intelligence.Graduates of the Master of Machine Learning program from Politehnica University Timisoara gain advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to design, develop, implement, and maintain systems with artificial intelligence for the most diverse application areas, using the most recent technologies in the field of machine learning. At the same time, the graduates gain particular skills to critically analyze, innovate and research, together with advanced abilities of communication, interdisciplinary cooperation and team project management.
Graduates of the "Master of Machine Learning" program are on high demand on the Computer and Information Technology market, both in Romania and in most developed industrial countries in the world.
Competencies and Knowledge Acquired
- Advanced knowledge of the main topics and problems in the field of machine learning
- Knowledge of current technologies and abilities to select and apply them in the development of machine learning projects
- Skills to critically analyze, innovate, and research
- Advanced abilities of communication, interdisciplinary cooperation, and team project management
- Text Mining and Recommender Systems
- Autonomous Driving
- Advanced Computer Vision
- Big Data in Health and Bioinformatics
- Computer Vision
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Machine Learning View 17 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Romania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application for the issuance of the letter of acceptance for studies (ANNEX 6)
- Baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent – copy and legally certified translation (in Romanian, English or French).
- Bachelor’s degree diploma or its equivalent – copy and legally certified translation (in Romanian, English or French).
- Copy and legally certified translation of the certificate attesting the successful passing of the bachelor’s degree examination for graduates of the current year if the original diploma has not yet been issued;
- Transcripts of academic records/ Diploma supplements
- Certificate attesting the graduation of the Romanian language Preparatory Year or the language certificate, as applicable;
- Copy and legally certified translation of the birth certificate;
- Copy of the document attesting the permanent residence abroad;
- Copy of the passport
- Medical certificate
International2430 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2430 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Romanian students - 3900 RON per year
Living costs for Timisoara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.