European Legal Studies from European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA) aims to provide an initial background to the fundamental issues underlying the European integration process.
Students at European Legal Studies from European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA) will:
- get a progressive and increasing specialisation in the vast field of European law,
- deal with legal questions in a practical way.
- European geography and geopolitics
- History of the European integration process
- Theories and methods of the European integration process
- Legal concepts
- EU information systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law Legal Studies European Studies View 7 other Masters in European Law in Luxembourg
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prospective candidates should have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree in law, political science, economics, European studies, etc.
- Applicants with an equivalent educational level in a field other than these are also invited to apply.
- Candidates must also have an active knowledge of English or French, with at least a passive knowledge of the other language.
International5990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5990 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA5990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5990 EUR per year during 24 months.
EIPA members’ fee: €5.030
Living costs for Luxembourg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.