Building on your previous academic studies in the field of Business (or related field), this master programme, which is taught in English, will give you the knowledge, critical-thinking and communication skills, and intercultural understanding that employers of today seek. By the time you graduate, you will have developed the abilities needed to launch or upgrade your career as a Human Resources Specialist, Marketing Manager or Accountant.
Upon completion of the Business Studies with an International Focus programme at Dalarna University, you will be prepared for employment in a diverse job market that includes corporations and banks, and marketing and accounting firms. The career opportunities that will be available to you are too vast to list; however, the most common areas of employment are:
- International Business
- Human Resources
- Production Management
More informationVisit official programme website
- Corporate Responsibility in an International Perspective
- Knowledge Management
- International Business and Marketing
- Accounting and Control in Global Enterprises
- Studies of International Human Resource Management
- Research Design, Science Theory and Methods
- Master's Thesis in Business Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 30 other Masters in Business Administration in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed a bachelor's degree majoring in Social Sciences or a bachelor's degree in technology with Social Science focus comprising at least 180 credits (60 credits = 1 academic year full-time study), or an equivalent degree or currently completing the final year of studies leading to such a degree. The applicant's education must also include at least 30 credits in Business Administration (for example, accounting, marketing, organization theory) including a minimum of 7.5 credits in research methods applicable to social science or business, or equivalent knowledge.
- An approved statement of purpose.
International8240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8240 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Total tuition fee: 87,000 SEK for NON-EU/EEA
- EU/EEA Citizens or exchange students are not required to pay fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.