This Mobility Engineering programme from Chalmers University of Technology will prepare you to develop sustainable, high-performance mobility solutions. You will be trained to understand features, design requirements and challenges of the present and future mobility solutions.
- You will also gain a holistic knowledge of mobility solutions and the ability to apply them for different transportation needs and environments. Sustainable development is considered throughout the programme in all focus areas.
- In addition to the holistic knowledge, you will acquire in-depth knowledge in one of the profile areas: aerospace engineering, automotive engineering, marine technology, and railway technology.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Systems and mechatronics for mobility engineering
- Connected fleets in data-driven engineering
- Master’s thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 7 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An applicant must either have a Bachelor's degree in Science/Engineering/Technology/Architecture or be enrolled in his/her last year of studies leading to such a degree.
International14224 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14224 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Göteborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.