The master’s programme Sustainable electric power engineering and electromobility at Chalmers is aimed towards students who are interested to face these challenges and work towards a career in the power engineering industry, the utility industry and other related areas.
- In Sustainable Electric Power Engineering and Electromobility programme from Chalmers University of Technology, you will learn to combine sustainable thinking with deep technical competence.
- You will gain practical experience through laboratory exercises (experiments) in combination with computer exercises (simulations) You will also get in close contact with the Swedish industry through guest lectures, study visits and opportunities to carry out master’s thesis work in the industry.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Electric machines – design and analysis
- Power electronic converters
- Future renewable-based power systems
- Ancillary services in power system
- High voltage engineering
- Electric drive systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering View 19 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An applicant must either have a Bachelor's degree in Science/Engineering/Technology/Architecture or be enrolled in his/her last year of studies leading to such a degree.
International14224 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14224 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Göteborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.