This Strategic Leadership MSc degree at Loughborough University is deliberately challenging and is designed to stretch participants and teach them how to apply management theory in practice, adapt to new scenarios and implement effective solutions.
Why You Should Study This Degree
- Study at a top 10 UK business school with a 40-year track record of developing innovative managers and successful business leaders.
- Study alongside a cohort of experienced managers, learn from their experiences and build lasting business networks.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Personal Values and Effectiveness
- Strategy, Governance and Risk
- Managing Organisational Resources
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLeadership View 142 other Masters in Leadership in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Loughborough University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A minimum of three years’ management/professional experience plus a 2:2 honours degree (or equivalent international qualification) or membership of an approved chartered institute or a diploma in management studies.
- Applicants seeking entry based solely on work experience will still be considered but may be invited to interview.
International26000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Loughborough
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.