At Business Economics (MBEcon) Self-Supporting (Afternoon) from University of the Punjab you will learn about application of economic theories and enhancing problem solving ability, coverage of new areas of specialization, as per market needs.
Students at Economics from University of the Punjab will:
- become quality teachers, researchers and policy makers.
- gain comprehensive knowledge focused at applied and quantitative economics.
- gain postgraduate level knowledge and skill comparable to the top standards at national institutions.
- Microeconomic Theory
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Mathematical Economics
- Statistics for Economists
- Islamic Economics
- Econometrics: Theory and Applications
- Research Methodology and Computer Application
- Development Economics: Theory and Application
- Microeconomic Analysis
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- International Trade Theory
- General Equilibrium and Welfare Economics
- Seminar in Applied Economics and Term Paper
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- BA / B.Sc Second division marks in Economics OR B.Com Second division marks in Economics
- Hafiz-e-Quran: 20 Marks
- A foreign candidate will apply through his/her Home Country’s Embassy (whose names are recommended by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of Pakistan according to the prescribed procedure).
- Foreign students are exempted from the Entry Test & Admission Application Fee.
International500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Tuition fees for national students in rupees
Semester I= 34,925Semester II= 31,000Semester III= 33,425Semester IV= 31,000
Living costs for Lahore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.