Enrich your knowledge of molecular and cellular biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, statistics, bioinformatics, immunology, vaccine, drug and diagnostic test development. Learn about scientific writing, project organization and how to set up experimental and project strategies. The English-taught Master in Molecular Life Sciences opens doors, in your current job and beyond.
Learn these skills during the program:
- Research skills and knowledge of product development
- Skills in developing and executing projects
- Data Analysis and Bioinformatics
These positions align with your education:
- Junior Project Manager
- Lab Manager
- Scientist or Associate Scientist
- Product development pipeline
- Molecular biology
- Cell biology
- Gene technology
- Using databases
- Reading scientific articles
- Presentation skills
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiotechnology Molecular Sciences Bioinformatics & Biostatistics View 34 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You have at least 5 months of practical research experience.
You need to have one of the following:
- Bachelor of Applied Sciences in Life Sciences or Higher Laboratory Education
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Life Sciences or comparable discipline
- Another diploma (e.g. technicians diploma from Germany) but you have developed to bachelor level, e.g. through work experience. Your qualifications at bachelor level will be tested during an assessment procedure. Click on the link below for the assessment procedure.
You have a workplace where you can carry out the practical assignments.
International9400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9400 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2314 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2314 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.