All our courses are designed around a set of key principles based on engaging you with the world, collaborating with others, challenging you to think in new ways, and providing you with a supportive environment in which you can thrive.
This Public Health course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career as a
- teenage pregnancy coordinator
- health promotion specialist
- five-a-day co-ordinator
- health visitor
- public health nurse
- nurse consultant
- PhD study
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations Of Epidemiology
- Health, Culture And Public Health Development Work
- Health Promotion Principles, Policy And Practice
- Inequality, Health And Poverty
- Infectious Disease And Long Term Conditions
- Public Health Evidence: Synthesis And Analysis
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1776 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Normally a degree or other qualification at an equivalent level plus experience in the field of public health or research. We are keen to encourage applicants from a variety of backgrounds.
- You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam.
International10923 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
National6606 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.