Regarding the fast growing demand in medical fields for greater internationalization, more flexible and student-centered training programs with multi-professional elements are determined to commence a revolutionary approach to train tomorrow's health experts by using the latest advances in e-learning.
Although e-Learning in medical education course is the only major in its kind in the whole country, but it has a long history as a postgraduate course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) in most groundbreaking universities such as Athabasca University (Canada), University of Edinburg (UK), University of Maryland, University College, University of Denver. The aim of this course is to train future experts in health with advances in e-Learning.
- Provide consultation in instructional design to facilitate online learning in various fields Graduates in this course will be able to take educational responsibilities, conduct research and render consulting services related to e-learning in medical education.
- In education, the graduate may contribute not only not only to e-learning regarding the students ok medical education but may help any university departments who intend to initiate e-learning courses according to their needs.
- In research, they may help design, implement and evaluate basic and applied research in various contexts of the related field.
- In providing consulting services, they help design and implement research using standard and ingenious methods.
- Learning-Teaching Approaches and Strategies in Medical Sciences
- Program Assessment Models and Theories in Medical Science Education
- Learning Theories and their Application in Medical Science Education
- General Medicine
- Educational Technology
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Human Medicine Health Sciences View 47 other Masters in Human Medicine in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree in medicine, dentistry, Pharmacy, or a B.Sc. /M.Sc. in Management & Educational Planning, or M.Sc. in Educational Management & Environment, or M.Sc. in Educational Management by one of the Iranian or foreign universities.
- Application form
- A letter of application or motivation in which you clearly specify your major and level of interest.
- A Resume or C.V.
- Previous degree(s) in original
- Proficiency in English and Acceptable Scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport-size photograph
- A high-quality scan of the mane pages of your password
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 30 months.
National3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.