Pharmaceutical Toxicology from Ankara University determines the limits of harmfulness of pre- and post-production of chemicals has increased the necessity of using them in increasing quantities while continuing the modern life from the hazards created by the chemicals on the one hand.
Students at Pharmaceutical Toxicology from Ankara University will:
- develop knowledge and expertise within the framework of its mechanisms and practices, with original thought and / or research,
- evaluate and use new information and technologies in a toxicology systematic and critical approach.
- establish relationships between various disciplines and subfields, such as analytical, forensic, genetic, biophysical, biochemical and pharmacological, where toxicology is relevant
- Microbial Science with Lab or Principles and Applications of Immunology
- Techniques in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutics Laboratory
- Introduction to Toxicology
- Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Biomethods in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Scientific Writing
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates applying for the Master's Programs must have an undergraduate diploma, with at least 2.00 out of 4.00 CGPA undergraduate degree.
- Candidates, who intend to apply to Master’s Programs, must have a minimum score of 55 from ALES (National Graduate Education Science Exam) from relevant field or equivalent international exam scores.
- The candidates, who intend to apply to Master’s Programs, must have a minimum 50 score of YDS (National English Proficiency Exams) or equivalent scores from international examinations (e.g. TOEFL)
- Candidates are evaluated over 100 points in the admission interview. In admission interview, candidates are evaluated with recommendation letter and oral assessment.
- In admitting students to graduate programs; 50% of ALES score, , 20% of undergraduate CGPA and 30% of admission interview result are taken into consideration and candidate with minimum 65 points are listed by institute administrative board.
International6085 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6085 USD per year during 24 months.
National6085 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6085 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.