The qualifications and experience provided by the program provide local and international employment prospects at a time when there is an increasing demand for Data Scientists worldwide.
Students learn to turn real-world data into insights, solutions, and tools that drive decision-making in organizations. Students develop expertise in analyzing various types of data including business transaction data, text data, and images. The program equips participants with a well-calibrated, theoretical, and practical synthesis of applied mathematics, computer science, statistics, and business information skills.
Unique Program Features
- NECHE Accreditation
- Embedded Professional Certificate in Business Intelligence and Data Mining with SAS.
- Hands-on experience and practice in lab settings.
- Free software through Microsoft alliance
- Instructors with international teaching and research experience
- Appropriate for students with a non-IT background with preparatory bridge courses
There is great demand for Data Scientists in Greece as well as internationally. Graduates of the program pursue careers in the field of data science and analytics such as: Business Data Analysist, Data Engineer, Data Scientist, and Big Data Engineer. Furthermore, they are employed in companies specializing in information technologies, finance and insurance, retail settings, professional services, manufacturing, start-ups and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureRequired Courses
- Exploring and Analyzing Data
- Applied Machine Learning
- Data Visualization
- Semantic Web
- Big Data in Business
- Big Data Architectures
- Search Engines and Web Mining
- Machine Vision in Data Science
- Natural Language Processing
- Strategic Thinking for Data Scientists
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 6 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Greece
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Economics, or Business with an average grade of B or better. Applicants with an undergraduate degree in a discipline other than these above may still be admitted if they complete coursework from the Graduate Certificate in Computer Science or any equivalent conversion program.
- Evidence of strong motivation to undertake graduate-level study in Data Science to be determined by the interview and the personal statement submitted with the application form.
- Proficiency in the English language evidenced through one of the following: TOEFL, IELTS, or Proficiency. DEREE College graduates and graduates from other accredited English-speaking institutions are not required to submit evidence of Proficiency in the English language.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9720 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National9720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9720 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.