This MSc Design Management program at Ravensbourne University London offers a range of interdisciplinary perspectives from business, technology, social enterprises and new venture creation.
It offers practical research and work-based projects in all areas shaping the creative economy and the fourth industrial revolution – including the role of creative interventions in technology-enabled business transformation, change management and design leadership.
10 reasons to study this master's in design management course:
- Gain highly desirable skills in business design, modelling and organisational transformation
- Gain masters level skills in change management, leadership, evidence-based approaches to innovation and measuring impact
- Gain highly desirable skills in systems thinking
- Learn about bleeding-edge technologies that are shaping the next iteration of business transformation
- Develop your knowledge of sustainability, social innovation and corporate responsibility
- Gain business and entrepreneurial skills that will accelerate your career
- Experience a ‘real world’ research-led and practice-based approach to management education
- Learn about ‘holistic’ people-centred organisations and their success factors
- Improve your professional network through meeting people with similar interests and different skillsets
- Be part of a forward-thinking creative community bringing together design, technology, business and social transformation.
Programme StructureKey study topics
- Emergence and discovery of opportunities
- Organisation and growth of the venture
- The psychological characteristics of the entrepreneur
- System, strategies and structure to transform businesses, products and services
- New cognitive technologies and how to redesign roles/projects to incorporate new technology solutions
- Creative-skills identifying user needs, idea-generation, conceptualisation and leadership development
- Market research and brand innovation
- Work-based learning research project.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDesign Management Studies View 537 other Masters in Design in United Kingdom
- First, upper second-class honours degree, lower second-class honours (or equivalent non-UK qualifications) in a relevant subject, or an equivalent professional qualification in a related subject.
International17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK PT - £5,200
- International PT - TBC
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.