The 100% online MSc Computer Science with Data Science from the the University of Sunderland has been designed to equip individuals who aren’t from a computer science or data analytics background with the knowledge and skills to launch an exciting new career in data science or data analytics.
It is also ideal for professionals who want to develop data science skills to apply to their current role as a means of progressing their career and is open to professionals who work in computer science roles and want to gain an academic qualification to enhance their credentials and career prospects.
Studying the course, you will gain the knowledge and skills required to succeed in one of the numerous and high-demand data scientist roles in today’s employment market.
What will you study?
Studying the online MSc Computer Science with Data Science, you will learn to effectively specify, design and implement data science and data analytics systems in the real world. Fundamental computer science topics will be covered which will equip you with practical skills in subjects such as networking, databases, software engineering and cyber security.
You will also learn programming languages including Python, R, CISCO and Oracle.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Big Data in Organisations
- Data Visualisation
- Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Computer Architectures and Networks
- Software Engineering
- Secure Database Systems
- Research Project Proposal
- Research Project Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 86 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- At least a UK 2.2 undergraduate degree
- A UK master’s degree (or international equivalent)
- A third-class honours degree or an ordinary degree (without honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of two years’ appropriate work experience
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates a minimum of three years’ relevant organisational experience
- The work experience must be at a graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity which may include voluntary work, placements, internships, or project management
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6780 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6780 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National6780 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6780 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
£6,780 total fees, option to pay £565 per module
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.