Delivering projects on time, on budget and in line with stakeholder expectations requires effective management across the project lifecycle.
The 100% online Master of Business Administration with Project Management from University of Sunderland provides you with the tools to do so, developing skills in scoping, planning, resource management and project delivery.
This MBA is ideally suited to both project managers who want to advance into more senior and stretching roles as well as professionals from other functions and backgrounds who are seeking a career move into project management.
As part of the MBA you will work through the management of an entire project, exploring and applying the processes and methodologies used in professional project management.
What Will You Study?
- The online MBA with Project Management will enable you to scope, plan, manage resources and deliver on project plans effectively, efficiently and decisively.
- You will explore the processes and tools that project managers can use to manage risk and effect programmes of change, ensuring they remain resilient and successful.
- In addition, you will build a broad-based knowledge and skill set across leadership, management and other key business areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Project Management
- Risk and Change Management
- International Trade
- Financial Management and Control
- Global Corporate Strategy
- Operations Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 124 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- At least a UK 2.2 undergraduate degree plus a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience
- A UK master’s degree (or international equivalent) plus a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience
- A third-class honours degree or an ordinary degree (without honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of three years’ appropriate work experience
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates a minimum of three years’ relevant organisational experience
- The work experience must be at a graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity which may include voluntary work, placements, internships, or project management
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8880 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8880 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National8880 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8880 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
£8,880 total fees, option to pay £740 per module
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.