In this Public Sector Management programme from University of York you’ll study part-time via distance learning, so you can apply your learning directly to your current role as you develop into a global citizen, able to influence organisations to see how they can help build more sustainable communities, fairer societies, and a cleaner environment.
Through our innovative online learning environment, you will engage with fellow MBA students all over the world, growing your global network as you study.
What you’ll learn on the MBA Public Sector Management:
- Management strategy
- Operations management
- Financial resources and risk within an organisation
- Contemporary issues in leadership
- Marketing in a global society
- Leading and managing change
- Policy analysis for a complex world
- Public-private partnerships in public services
- Ethical social leadership and public value
Advancing your career
This online MBA Public Sector Management has been designed to equip you with the ability to manage challenges often faced in the public and nonprofit sector, increasing your future career opportunities. Combining academic rigour with a practical focus, you will contrast the latest theoretical insights with real-world examples and your own professional experience, allowing you to become a more reflective and effective practitioner.
Your learning will draw on key themes relating to diversity, sustainability, and global citizenship. You will be developed into a socially responsible individual, as our academics endeavour to inspire you to make ongoing contributions to your communities as well as your employers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy in Practice
- Managing Business Operations
- Managing Financial Resources and Risk
- Contemporary Issues in Leadership
- Marketing and Society
- Leading and Managing Change
- Policy Analysis for Complex World
- Public-Private Partnerships in Public Services
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Six starts per year
DisciplinesPublic Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 13 other Masters in Public Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:2 undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification. If you earned your degree outside the UK, our country-specific pages can help you check if it’s equivalent to a 2:2.
Three years of managerial work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6330 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12660 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National6330 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12660 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.