The mission is to equip non-economist young professionals with the essential business competence and managerial skillsfor their career development - be that a managerial or specialist position that requires business management skills in an international context.
The comprehensive curriculum offers broad exposure and trainings in key business administration and management topics, including supply chain management, marketing, finance, accounting, controlling and etc.Are you looking for
- an affordable and application-oriented MBA program that enables you to achieve an international career
- an intensive development of your business management competence to prepare for your next career steps
- prospect in multinationalcompanies, in Germany and/or abroad
- English education accompanied by a German language training?
Graduates of this International Management programme at Nürtingen-Geislingen University take up challenging executive positions in both Germany and abroad, improving their chances of climbing the career ladder or changing industries.
- International trade and sales
- International supply chain management
- Key account management
- Market research
- Product management
- Project management
- Finance and management accounting
- (Social) Entrepreneurship
- Non-profit organizations
- Concepts General Management
- Corporate Strategic Planning Simulation
- Project Management
- Organization & Information Management
- Cases International Management
- International Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management and Purchasing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 206 other Masters in Management Studies in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The degree certificate (or the academic achievements achieved by the time of application) and the certificate of the first degree course
- School leaving certificate?
- Proof of work experience
- Motivation letter
- Complete curriculum vitae
- Evidence of proficiency in English (B2 level) for non-native speakers
- Evidence of proficiency in German (A1 level) for non-native speakers
- Applicants from China, Vietnam and Mongolia: Original certificate as issued by the Akademische Prüfstelle (APS) at the German Embassy.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Nürtingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.