The Sustainable Mobilities degree at Nürtingen-Geislingen University offers you:
- an internationally recognized degree qualifying you for a professional career,
- learning in a collaborative and inspiring environment,
- experienced and highly renowned lecturers,
- the link to practice and future employers,
- the road map to new businesses, better concepts, successful services and products
Career ProspectsGraduates of this program take up challenging executive positions in both Germany and abroad. There is also the possibility to go for a PhD afterwards.
- Leading positions in research and development (e.g. MobiQ),
- Consulting or
- Concept design at:
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Sustainable mobilities – theories, concepts, approaches
- Applied philosophy of science
- Research methods
- Mobility solution design
- Basic knowledge for the mobility transition
- Urban mobilities
- Mobility policies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Relations View 4 other Masters in Public Relations in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Proof of a first academic degree in either
- Business or Economics
- Social sciences (e. g. sociology, political sciences, anthropology etc.)
- Spatial sciences (e.g. geography, urban, spatial, transport or landscape planning etc.)
- Transportation engineeing or environmental management
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Nürtingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.