This program teaches an understanding of when to apply methodologies in the IT industry, including when each methodology is appropriate to use. This program will also refine your project management skills by providing an enhanced awareness of IT projects, programs and policies in two consecutive semesters. This program offers an optional work term for students to gain practical experience in the IT sector prior to graduation.
As a student in this program you may have the opportunity to participate in events such the annual hackathon.
Throughout this program you will develop the following skills:
- Project management
- Project leadership
- Accounting and finance
- Systems development
- Quality assurance
- Contract law and ethics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Skills for IT Project Managers
- IT Project Management Fundamentals Tools and Techniques
- Business Systems Environments
- Fundamentals of Systems Development
- Project Leadership
- Finance for IT Project Managers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Seneca offers admission to students up to the first day of classes. However, applications will not be accepted once a program becomes full. Therefore, it is recommended that you apply soon.
DisciplinesProject Management IT Management View 6 other Masters in IT Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university or college degree, or three-year college diploma or equivalent in software development or IT administration.Applicants with a degree or diploma in IT administration, business or liberal arts with two years IT-related work experience will be considered for admission. A relevant resumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency for graduate certificates
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents educated outside of Canada must provide a World Education Services (WES) or ICAS Canada credential evaluation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17624 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17624 CAD per year during 8 months.
National6782 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6782 CAD per year during 8 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.