About the Program
As digital innovation continues to rapidly advance, it is becoming increasingly difficult for organizations to keep up with the changing nature of cybersecurity threats.
With a shortage of cybersecurity professionals across Canada, this program was designed and developed with leading financial services organizations to meet the need for individuals with the specialized skills to secure, protect and defend mobile and network infrastructures, preventing fraud, data breaches and other vulnerabilities.
- Business communication
- Project management
- Design thinking
- Communication skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Security Principles and Policies
- Security Architecture; OS, Mobile and Network
- Ethical Hacking and Vulnerability Testing
- IT Security: Ethical and Legal Issues
- Security for Cloud and Internet of Things
- Data Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Seneca offers admission to students up to the first day of classes. However, applications will not be accepted once a program becomes full. Therefore, it is recommended that you apply soon.
DisciplinesStrategic Management Cyber Security View 25 other Masters in Strategic Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university/college degree, college diploma, advanced diploma or equivalent in an area of Information Technology: computer engineering, software, hardware, networking or a related discipline.
- Applicants with a degree or diploma in another discipline with demonstrated knowledge of IT Networking will be considered for Admission.
- Applicants with significant related work experience that is the equivalent of the above may be considered for Admission. A relevant resume and references must be provided.
- English proficiency at the postsecondary level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15133 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15133 CAD per year during 8 months.
National6965 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6965 CAD per year during 8 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.