Materials Engineering is an interdisciplinary and revolutionary sector that has transformed every aspect of modern life by gradually introducing new materials crucial to the development of new technologies and numerous industries.
Graduates of the Materials Engineering programme from University of Padua can work in various industries, from companies producing or using materials to research institutes or laboratories of the new materials field, as highly qualified engineers able to design and develop complex innovative products or processes and to address design issues with traditional and innovative materials.
Programme StructureCompulsory in-depth course units aimed at providing:
- completion of basic and methodological training
- tools for in-depth knowledge of all classes of materials (courses in Science and technology of ceramic materials, glass and composite materials)
- production methods of the different classes of materials
- mechanical design
- materials transformation and processing technologies
- selection and management of materials in operation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 74 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) is required in the fields of Materials science and engineering; Physics, Chemistry or other Material science or engingeering-related studies
International2623 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2623 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2623 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2623 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Padua
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.