The Sustainable Business Leadership course content draws on the research expertise found in Leeds University Business School and the School of Earth and Environment meaning you are exposed to highly contemporary issues at the cutting-edge of research.
Throughout this Sustainable Business Leadership at University of Leeds, you will be able to draw on sustainability techniques, concepts and analytical skills to solve and communicate solutions to complex business issues. You’ll learn how to develop sustainable business strategies to enable the transition to a more sustainable economy, whilst effectively leading on change strategies, in your organisation.
Who is this course for?
If you are highly driven to transition to a more sustainable economy, driving the implementation and management of sustainable strategies in your organisation, this online Sustainable Business Leadership MSc gives you the forward-thinking knowledge to take your career to the next level.
This course is perfect if you:
- Have no or limited managerial experience but are looking to upskill into leadership roles with the opportunity to influence organisational approaches to a wide range of contemporary sustainability issues.
- Are an experienced manager from a range of sectors with a solid working background in business and or sustainability. You wish to progress to the C-suite to better lead individuals or teams that drive technical solutions for sustainability; or you want to develop your academic knowledge further in this field or ensure your skills and knowledge remains relevant through life-long learning.
- Would like to work in the areas of business and sustainability but come from a different background, so desire to learn the key aspects of both areas and achieving a formal qualification in the subject.
Leeds University Business School and the School of Earth and Environment have long-established links with organisations in the UK and overseas. They provide research and consultancy to local and national organisations, providing solutions for such companies to optimise operations and solve complex issues.
As a student, you will have access to the University of Leeds Careers Service’s extensive online resources including career planning, advice on CV writing, job applications and key interview skills and access to database of employer events.
Further support will be available via the one-on-one e-Guidance service which can provide advice by appointment via telephone, Microsoft Teams or Zoom meeting. The Careers Service may be able to connect students looking for knowledge of a specific region with groups of students in the same country so they can assist each other with job seeking. The Careers Service can offer professional development access to our alumni network, online careers support and employer links.
- Sustainability and Business
- Policy, Governance and Sustainability
- Contemporary Economics
- Sustainable Business Leadership Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Sustainable Development View 36 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United Kingdom
- A First or 2.1 (hons) bachelor degree in any subject.
- If you hold a 2.2 (hons) bachelor degree in any subject, or professional qualifications equivalent to Bachelor with Honours/Masters we will consider your application for the MSc course if you have at least three years of relevant work experience in a professional environment.
- If you hold professional qualifications or Higher education qualifications equivalent to Level 5, we will consider your application for the MSc course if you have at least five years of relevant work experience in a professional environment.
- Professionally qualified candidates who do not meet the formal qualifications will also be considered but assessed individually.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.