This Clinical Exercise Physiology degree from University of Wollongong includes advanced clinical training for work as an exercise physiologist. As part of the course you will undertake 360 hours of clinical workplace experience. Completion of these hours is required in order to graduate.
Why choose this course
- Health Care and Social Assistance has been the primary provider of new jobs within Australia and is projected to make the largest contribution of 14.9% to employment growth from 2018 to 2023.
- With this comes exciting employment opportunities and career options.
This course is accredited with Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA). Graduates of the Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology are eligible to apply for accreditation as Exercise Physiologists with Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA).
- Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Clinical Practicum
- Advanced Workplace Injury Management for Exercise Physiologists
- Research Projects
- Allied Health Practice
- Principles of Health Research
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Sports Sciences Kinesiology View 33 other Masters in Physiotherapy in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recognised Bachelor degree in Exercise Science of at least three years' duration, or have ESSA approved Graduate Entry status. Applicants must also have acquired a minimum of 140 hours of supervised clinical placement with healthy populations prior to entry into the Masters.
- Places in the Masters are limited and a minimum credit average across all completed undergraduate subjects is required to be considered competitive for entry.
- Please note allied health degrees (medicine, physiotherapy, nursing, etc) do not meet the minimum requirements for entry into this course.
- CRICOS: 083831G
International31824 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47736 AUD for the full programme during 18 months.
National27072 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40608 AUD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Wollongong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.