The Food Safety course from Scotland's Rural College (SRUC) is designed to provide a holistic view of food safety as it applies to the human food supply chain.
- Incorporating pre and post-harvest stages of food production, it examines crop safety, animal welfare and the economics of the supply chain.
- The programme would be suitable for those who have an undergraduate degree in agricultural sciences, biological science, food systems, veterinary medicine and human medicine.
- Food Supply Chain and Food Safety
- Data Analysis for Food Safety
- Food Safety Hazards and Food Safety Management Systems
- Food Production Systems
- Food Processing and Waste Management
- Research Methods and Statistics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Law Nutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences View 17 other Masters in Food Sciences in United Kingdom
- Undergraduate Honours Degree (First, 2:1 or equivalent) in agricultural or biological science, veterinary or human medicine.
- We may also consider applications from those with relevant work experience (in a related area of food safety or food related matters for three or more years).
International5250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15750 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National2766 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8300 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.