Graduates of Applied Informatics Master study programme at the Vytautas Magnus University will be able to work as software developers, software architects, analysts, consultants, project and department managers in different organizations, state institutions and business units; as researchers, scientific workers, assistants and lectors in science and education institutions. Graduates of Applied Informatics may continue studies in PhD studies in informatics (Computer Science) or Computer Engineering.
- Apply knowledge of data analysis techniques in different domains and new areas;
- Apply knowledge of the design and implementation of innovative intelligent and adaptive systems in different domains;
- Apply knowledge of advanced (emerging) IT techniques for development, deployment and maintenance of business IT systems, estimate their demand, impact and relevance to users, enterprise and organizations;
- Perform interdisciplinary R&D in data analysis and modeling and apply research results in practical applications;
- Perform interdisciplinary R&D in systems and business processes analysis and modeling, apply research results in practical applications;
- Analyze and process language, multimedia, signals, and business data;
- Information Retrieval
- Machine Learning
- Affective Computing
- Blockchain Technologies and Cryptography
- Operation Research and Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics Informatics & Information Technology Data Science & Big Data View 3 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree diploma or equivalent degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Mathematics.
- Proof of English Language
- Motivation letter
- Admission score is counted based on:Motivation letter* 0,3 + Arithmetic average of bachelor degree diploma supplement all subjects* 0,4 + English grade* 0,3.
International4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.