Engineering Science - Photovoltaics and Solar Energy from University of New South Wales is designed for students interested in developing job prospects through specialisation, retraining or cross-training. You’ll have the flexibility to specialise in one area or broaden your knowledge in other areas of Engineering. As you build on your knowledge, you’ll meet the requirements to maintain professional accreditation standards and continue your professional development.
UNSW Engineering graduates are some of the most sought-after engineers in Australia and abroad thanks to the reputation of our research and teaching.
Your career opportunities will depend on your area of specialisation. Visit the various engineering degree specialisations for examples of career opportunities.
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical, Aeronautical, and Manufacturing Engineering
- Mineral and Mining Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology Sustainable Energy View 20 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of New South Wales and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS Code 084282A
- A recognised 4-year Bachelor degree in an appropriate area of engineering with a minimum 65% average; or
- Completion of the 5341 UNSW Graduate Diploma in Engineering Science with a minimum 65% average; or
- Completion of the 7320 UNSW Graduate Certificate in Engineering Science with a minimum 65% average.
- English language requirements
International49205 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49205 AUD per year during 24 months.
National36330 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36330 AUD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.