Engineering - Renewable Engineering from University of New South Wales enables students to specialise and gain depth of knowledge in areas related to renewable energy technologies, systems engineering, energy efficiency, and assessment frameworks.
Taught at Australia’s top engineering faculty, you’ll have the flexibility to specialise in one area or broaden your knowledge in other areas of engineering. Exciting and practical, this degree features complex, open-ended enquiry-based projects as well as a range of opportunities to help you become a leader in your field.
- PE & RE system design, analysis and construction
- Policy, financing, marketing and energy markets
- Engineering consulting and project management
- Solar architecture, energy-efficient building design
- Engineering and Technical Management
- Energy efficiency
- Manufacturing, quality control and reliability
- Research and development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 293 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of New South Wales and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS Code 067604G
- 4-year non-accredited (under the Washington Accord) Bachelor of Engineering degree (or equivalent) in a cognate discipline with a minimum 65% average; or
- 3-year Bachelor of Engineering Science degree in a cognate discipline, at least equivalent to the first three years of an Engineering degree accredited under the Washington Accord with a minimum 75% average.
- English language requirements
International49235 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49235 AUD per year during 24 months.
National36395 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36395 AUD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.