The Economic Systems programme offered at Saint-Petersburg State University is designed to train highly-skilled experts who are capable of doing business and solving managerial tasks within the framework of various economic systems. Students acquire skills in forecasting and adapting business to changes in the global and national economy based on an interdisciplinary approach.
Graduates can equally successfully pursue professional activities in: the civil service; international organisations; and business. They can hold leading positions in large Russian and foreign companies. The programme combines research and practice-oriented modules. The knowledge acquired makes it possible to: carry out analytical and expert activities; shape and implement external economic policy at the state level; and engage in strategic and operational corporate planning.
- International Political Economy
- Theories of the World Economic Development
- Interdisciplinary Analysis of Economic Systems
- Comparative Economics
- Social and Economic Development of the European Union
- Business in Developed and Developing Markets
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Econometrics View 25 other Masters in International Relations in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Signed application for admission to an educational programme of the appropriate level in the format established by the Admissions Committee
- Consent of the Applicant to Personal Data Processing, Transmission and Storage
- Educational credential and supplements prepared according to the rules
- A copy of your identity document. Please note that the applicant’s passport should be valid for at least 18 months after the beginning of the planned study period. If you need to get a Russian visa please fill in an application form for visa invitation and submit it to Personal Account.
- Photo 3х4 cm
- Competitive selections of documents (Portfolio)
International3440 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3440 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2426 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2426 EUR per year during 24 months.
- For citizens of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus: 285,900 rubles
- For international students including stateless persons: 406,400 rubles
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.