Benefits of the programme
- Academic staff with teaching experience in leading international business schools, including guest lecturers from top-ranking international business schools and expert practitioners.
- Master thesis is a full-cycle big data research project. It is a case study of an existing private or state-owned company. This unique combination of theory and practical interdisciplinary project work will bring future graduates a broad spectrum of competencies to meet their professional goals.
- The Business Analytics and Big Data MiBA programme offered at Saint-Petersburg State University is taught in English in a cross-cultural environment enhancing the employability of graduates in the international job market.
Practical training and career opportunities
Graduates are well-placed to secure positions in business analytics and management of cross-functional teams. They can apply quantitative data analysis to provide effective solutions to a range of tasks, for example:
- Development of business strategy;
- Identification and minimization of risks;
- Enhancement of business efficiency and business processes optimization;
- Customer segmentation and market analysis;
- Enhancement of product value for customers;
- New product and service creation
- Statistical Data Analysis in Python
- Machine Learning
- Sectoral Analysis
- Marketing analytics
- Project Management
- Managerial Economics
- Knowledge Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Government-funded basis: 21 May
- Fee-paying (contractual) basis: 25 June
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 19 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An application form for an educational programme. The application is filled in and uploaded to the Personal Account
- An original Credential (document of education) and its supplements with grades/marks. The educational documents should be properly prepared to be submitted in the Russian Federation.
- A copy of an identity document. Please note that your passport should have validity of minimum 18 months at the time your studies at SPbU begin.
- Admissions tests for main programmes are in form of competitive selection of documents (Portfolio) except entry exams for Specialist degree program General medicine and Stomatology.
International6389 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6389 EUR per year during 24 months.
National5680 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5680 EUR per year during 24 months.
- For citizens of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus: 474,400 rubles
- For international students including stateless persons: 533,600 rubles
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.