The Online format of Rome Business School ’s Master Agribusiness Management is structured to provide participants with a though preparation for the Agribusiness sector and crucial aspects of other related fields, starting with a wide overview of the broader management world and then proceeds with the analsys of all the specific subjects and aspects of Agribusiness Development and Management. It provides you with an in-depth insight into innovative and responsible leadership, its trends and best practices, as well as how you can be effectively applied to the Agro Industry.
With our help, you can create your career strategy through a journey of self-reflection, exploration and results. This program is designed to help you find internships or positions that match your ambitions and expectations. In particular, the master is particularly suitable for those who want to pursue a career in the following roles:
- Innovative farmer or food producer, Entrepreneur in the food tech agri-food market
- Marketing and Communication Manager for agri-food activities;
- Manager in food institutions and organizations both for profit and not for profit;
- Responsible for organizations which, although not belonging to the agri-food system, intend to invest in national and supranational projects (sponsorships, patronages, etc.);
- Project manager in food organizations;
- Responsible for policies for agri-food organizations;
- Entrepreneur in the Agri-food sector.
- Communication & Persuasion in the Digital Age
- Team Work & Collaboration
- Agility & Adaptability
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Emotional intelligence
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
EU/EEA deadline- up to 3 weeks before the start
DisciplinesAgribusiness Agriculture View 9 other Masters in Agribusiness in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Rome Business School and/or in Italy, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
- Complete the online application form, submit your CV or resume in English, and Cover letters.
International6400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA6400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.