In a nutshell: you are fully trained to solve finance problems and later as a manager to evaluate financial solutions within the context of your firm. You engineer the financial future of business ideas by transforming financial theory into corporate practice, in an ethical and sustainable way.
In this two-year English Master’s programme, you
- gain a profound insight in the financial products used by corporates, banks, insurance companies, asset managers, … - and
- develop the skills to formulate, analyse and solve financial models within the complex environment of todays’ organisations.
Build your future
Once you are graduated, you become a highly sought-after profile on the job market. Often, our final-year students have already signed a contract, even before they graduated. Over the past ten years, 95% of our students from our Dutch equivalent programme found a job within 6 months after graduation. In conclusion, a rewarding career awaits.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This programme t is taught entirely in English and consists of:
- a compulsory core, containing business ethics, asset management, banking, an empirical finance lab, etc.,
- electives in accounting, auditing, data science, economics, corporate finance, insurance, strategic management, ...
- international exchanges, bootcamps and/or summer schools
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management Studies View 10 other Masters in Finance in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- an academic Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with a strong quantitative focus and with sufficient knowledge of economics and management; or
- an academic Bachelor's degree from a recognized university in business economics with a substantial quantitative component.
If you have obtained your (business) economics degree at one of the following institutions, you are exempted from submitting a GMAT /GRE:
- A Belgian university;
- A university ranked in the global top 400 in the most recent edition of THE or QS World Ranking;
- One of FBE's exchange partners;
- A university with an AACSB, EFMD or EQUIS accreditation
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA961 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 961 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Antwerpen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.