SEECS from National University of Sciences and Technology offers doctorate, postgraduate, undergraduate, and certificate level Programmes that owe their emergence to the relentlessly growing demand of professionals with expertise in Information Technology. One of these programmes is the Innovative Technologies in Learning degree.
What you'll study
These Programmes have been planned to offer a blend of computers, communication technologies and other information retrieving/processing tools in order to provide the youth with the practicable skills to enter the world of opportunities and capitalise on the huge IT market of the 21st century. SEECS continuously seeks to stay in forefront as a centre of academic and research excellence.
- Psychology of Learning & Cognition
- Role of Technology in Education
- Learning through Pedagogy & Technology
- Universal Design for Learning
- Design of Learning Interfaces
- Pedagogy of the Oppressed: Critical Thinking
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Innovation Management Technology Management View 3 other Masters in Technology Management in Pakistan
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The admission of students in the various disciplines of the Masters programs will be based upon GRE (General)/ GMAT (as applicable) or GAT (General) conducted by NTS or Higher Education Apptitude Test (HAT) conducted by HEC with atleast 50 accumulative test score, previous academic record of the applicant, and an interview conducted by the respective Institutions.
International933 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 933 USD per year during 18 months.
National students: 77000 PKR (per semester)
Living costs for Islamabad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.