Students in the Nano-Electronic Engineering and Design program at Chang Gung University take most of the courses related to advanced knowledge of nano-electronics and semiconductor manufacturing in Taiwan in the first 9 months. Afterwards, students conduct industry-related research project in Singapore in the following 9 months. Students will respectively obtain two master's degrees from CGU and SUTD upon the successful completion of coursework and research.
The NEED program aims at training international and advanced project leaders in nano-electronics and semiconductor industry. Students will undergo a unique and creative learning experience that encompasses the full value of multi-discipline.
- Reliability Engineering for Integrated Circuit Technology
- Biomedical Electronics Design
- Applied Artificial Intelligence
- Design for Quality
- VLSI Modelling & Design
- Computing Electronics Design
- Nanoscale Design
- Analogue Integrated Circuit Design
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDesign Electronics & Embedded Technology Nanoscience and Nanotechnology View 8 other Masters in Design in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's degree or above with excellent academic standing and majoring in electronics/electrical engineering or a related field
- Online application
- Notarized and authenticated diploma/graduation certificate and transcript. If the transcripts and diplomas (or graduation certificates) are not in Chinese or English, please verify the original documents and the translation of the documents before you arrive in Taiwan.
- Letters of recommendation
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport (first two pages) or nationality certificate
- English proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
International5387 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5387 USD per year during 18 months.
National5387 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5387 USD per year during 18 months.
NTD 150,000 / first 9 months
Living costs for Taoyuan City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.