- The Education - General programme is offered at the Panjab University.
- Currently the programs being run in the Department are M.Ed. (General), M.A. (Education) and Ph.D. in Education.
- The Department of Education is a Nodal Research Centre of Panjab University for conducting Ph.D. program in Education. Regular Ph.D. Course Work is organized for Ph.D. scholars registered in Department.
- The faculty of Department is actively engaged in research pursuits. Research work in new and challenging areas is being pursued by faculty as well as research scholars and students at Masters level. Each faculty member of Department is entitled to enroll Eight Indian research scholars and one foreign scholar for supervising doctoral research.
Programme StructureVision Of The Department
- To prepare teacher educators who have sound knowledge base, essential professional skills and human qualities.
- To break new grounds in educational research, nurture the existing potentials and encourage inter-disciplinary and collaborative research.
- To groom prospective teachers to meet the challenges encountered by advancements in the use of ICT in classroom instructions.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 7 other Masters in Educational Research in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed. programme should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the following programmes:
- i) B. Ed.
- ii) B.A. B.Ed, B.Sc B.Ed.
- iii) B.El.Ed.
- iv) D.El. Ed with an undergraduate degree (with 50% marks in each)
Reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other applicable (as per NCTE regulations)
International134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 134 USD per year during 24 months.
National134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 134 USD per year during 24 months.
- Rs. 9910
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.