- The Community Education and Development programme is offered at the Panjab University.
- In order to understand the dynamics of community life, theoretically and practically, it trains the students to develop skills and competence for catering to the learning needs of the students so that they could contribute to the overall development of the society.
- The Department was established in the year 2007. It offers Master's course in Community Education and Development. Ph.D. (Community Education and Development), B.Ed. Special Education (Learning Disability).
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks (45% in case of ST/SC).
- Wherever for admission, Bachelor’s Degree is the minimum requirement, it shall mean the first degree obtained under 10+2+3 scheme. The first degree obtained under the old scheme (14-year course) till April, 1995 will be treated at par with the first degree under 10+2+3 scheme for the purpose of admission to these courses.
- Every candidate must apply for the Reserved / Additional Category(ies) to which he/she belongs to in the Admission Form. All candidates will be considered in the General Category irrespective of the fact that they have claimed for admission under Reserved/ Additional Categories. No candidate shall be considered for admission against any Reserved Category (ies) for which he/she has not applied.
- All information relating to admission shall be uploaded on the Online Notice Board of the concerned department as well as on the Physical Notice Board.
International380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 380 USD per year during 24 months.
National380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 380 USD per year during 24 months.
- Rs. 28, 200
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.