The focus of the programme is on the modification and the regeneration of urban fabric, as well as of fragile territories, on interventions of building extensions and transformation, restoration and enhancement.
The Architecture - Built Environment - Interiors programme at the Politecnico Di Milano offers the possibility to characterize the study plan according to personal interests by choosing, besides the compulsory courses, a large number of elective thematic Design Studios.
The courses have been conceived to ensure a correct balance among theoretical, practical and applicative aspects, by integrating in the design process the necessary requirements of feasibility and environmental, economic and social sustainability. Furthermore, specific courses aimed at providing advanced knowledge on Computation Design are available during all the two year-programme.
The Laurea Magistrale in Architecture produces highly qualified designers, recognised by the European Union, thereby opening extensive fields of professional opportunity in the industry.
Graduates of this MSc programme are currently working as independent professionals, for Public Administration, research institutes, private firms both in Italy and abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Structural Design
- History and Theory of Contemporary Architecture
- Architectural Design Studio
- Architectural Preservation Studio
- Architecture of Interiors Design Studio
- Design and Construction Studio
- Advanced Computational Design
- Elective Thematic Design Studio
- MSc Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Environmental Sciences View 16 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree in Architecture.
- Candidates are required to produce a portfolio.
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA895 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 895 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- Tuition fees for Non-EEA students correspond automatically to the full contribution of 3898,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.