Jagiellonian University's Molecular Biotechnology programme encompasses 4 semesters of compulsory and elective courses and focuses on broadening knowledge of the molecular basis of modern biotechnology with the emphasis on practical uses of this knowledge in, for instance, improving human life and health, in industry or environmental sciences.
- Essential Bioinformatics
- Legal Protection of Biotechnological Inventions
- Plant Biotechnology
- Foreign language
- Laboratory Practice
- Analysis and Processing of Microscopy Images
- Biotechnological Methods of the Fuels Production
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biotechnology Microbiology View 8 other Masters in Biology in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Jagiellonian University and/or in Poland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Candidates applying to this programme need to be holders of a higher education diploma (e.g. Licencjat) awarded in any field.
- The diploma needs to confirm their eligibility to undertake second-cycle programmes of study in Poland. For diplomas issued abroad of Poland, the diploma needs to confirm candidate’s eligibility to undertake studies on equivalent level in its country of issue.
- Admitted candidates need to have graduated from the declared study programmes by the time of enrolment.
- personal questionnaire downloaded from the system, including the photograph, together with other documents downloaded from the system from under the link “Documents and further steps” in the table of the application for this programme,
- copy of higher education diploma, entitling its holder (the candidate) to enrol into a second-cycle graduate programme, with the original document available for inspection.
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7796 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7796 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- 37 000 PLN
Living costs for Kraków
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.