This course combines rigorous academic theory with the practical skills, hands-on experience and valuable networks you need to make your business a success.
The Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship course from Nottingham Trent University is designed to stimulate the entrepreneurial ethos of individuals and develop their skills and capabilities to lead and direct start-ups. Study throughout your first two semesters will immerse you in an entrepreneur's journey and introduce you to the networks and investment opportunities you will need to get your ideas off the ground. This will culminate in a large-scale final project.
Careers and employability
You’ll develop a wide range of skills and abilities, enhancing your entrepreneurial skills and therefore your employability. You’ll be able to:
- become an entrepreneur starting your own venture
- identify career opportunities towards an entrepreneurial role
- develop the skills to gain accelerated promotion in your chosen profession
- lead change as an entrepreneur inside a larger organisation
- carry out consultancy work in a wide range of sectors, e.g. manufacturing, services, retailing
- advise other entrepreneurs
- undertake further study within the field of entrepreneurship.
- Enterprise Context and Business Values
- Entrepreneurial Ethos: Leadership, People & Team Management
- Marketing and Customer Thinking
- Uncap Creativity & Innovation
- Value Chains: Partnerships & Resources
- Internationalisation Consultancy project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 167 other Masters in Innovation Management in United Kingdom
- You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
- All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
- One academic reference is required.
International19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.