While exploring and advancing knowledge of historical and traditional cutting techniques, you will become conversant with specialist digital technologies and incorporate it within practice.
This specialist course from Nottingham Trent University is designed to enable the advancement of creative and technical knowledge and skills that are essential in industry, whether for a chosen career within pattern cutting, design, designer/maker or a practice-led research path.
Careers and employability
This Fashion and Creative Pattern Cutting course from Fashion and Creative Pattern Cutting leads to a wide range of career opportunities including:
- creative pattern cutter
- Pattern technologist
- Garment technologist
- CAD/CAM specialist
- Designer / maker
- Production manager.
- Practice-Led Research Methods
- Innovative Pattern Cutting Methods
- Creative Design Solutions
- Advanced Practice-led Research
- Advanced Art and Design Research
- Design Realisation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- You can apply for this course throughout the year, but we'd recommend that applications should be received by the end of July for entry in September.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 148 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United Kingdom
- 2.2 honours degree in a related subject.
- Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications and / or relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- a creative portfolio.
International15850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15850 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.