The Computer Science programme of Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) comprises theoretical study, assignments and laboratory work. Students gain in-depth knowledge on fundamental techniques, methodologies and theories that help them to define their field of interest. The second year is largely devoted to specialisation and the graduation project, which involves participating in advanced research or design projects in an academic or industrial environment, in this country or abroad.
Tracks & specialisations
The MSc programme in Computer Science has two tracks Data Science & Technology and Software Technology Besides that, the MSc programme in Computer Science offers three special programmes: 4TU Cyber Security Master, Bioinformatics and Information Architecture.
- Behaviour Change Support Systems
- Multimedia Search and Recommendation
- Compiler Construction
- Machine Learning
- Distributed Algorithms
- 3D Computer Graphics and Animation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 60 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Netherlands
- Aptitude of applicants with a bachelor’s degree, usually an engineering bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, from an international research university for the master programme Computer Science is assessed by the admission committee.
- English language proficiency
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of identity
- Reference letter (applicants for a scholarship)
- GRE scores
International18750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18750 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.