Computer Science from Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) will provide students with the flexibility to focus on ‘Data Science and Technology’, ‘Software Technology’ and/ or ‘Artificial Intelligence Technology’.
Students at Computer Science from Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) will:
- gain in-depth knowledge on fundamental techniques, methodologies and theories that help them to define their field of interest.
- be participating in advanced research or design projects in an academic or industrial environment, in this country or abroad.
- Behaviour Change Support Systems
- Multimedia Search and Recommendation
- Compiler Construction
- Machine Learning
- Distributed Algorithms
- 3D Computer Graphics and Animation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Cyber Security Artificial Intelligence View 10 other Masters in Cyber Security in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering (Technische Informatica (TI)) from Delft University of Technology, Eindhoven University of Technology or University of Twente
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science from a Dutch research university
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Applied Mathematics from Delft University of Technology, Eindhoven University or University of Twente and a completed bridging programming in Computer Science & Engineering from TU Delft
- Bachelor degree Computer Science & Engineering from a Dutch HBO institution (TI) in combination with a completed bridging programme in Computer Science & Engineering from TU Delft.
- GRE test
International19600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Delft
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.