In modern sports, athletes training and methods for the optimization of performance are under constant development, and require basic knowledge in human movement science to be mostly efficient.
Understanding the multifactorial dimension of movement organization and related motor performance will allow students to better handle complex situations in sports during their internship in laboratory and professional structures (e.g. sport federations or institutes).
By interacting with researchers and professionals, students in this M1 Sport Sciences for Health and Performance program at Paris-Saclay University will learn the use of cutting-edge technology within different scientific fields (e.g. fast camera, force platform, connected objects, portable gas analyser, etc.), and how to analyze and interpret collected data (e.g. signals processing, quantitative / qualitative statistics, etc.).
- Sport and Exercise scientist
- Physical trainer
- Personal coach
- Sports coach
- Physiology of sports and exercise
- Neuroscience and psychology
- Biomechanics of human movement
- Materials and methods in human movement sciences
- Research and professional interaction
- Sport performance internship
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in human movement sciences (Sport and Exercise Science, STAPS, Kinesiology etc.) or equivalent Health professionals (e.g. MD, physiotherapists, osteopaths, etc.)
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter of recommendation or internship evaluation.
- Certificate of English level.
- Motivation letter. (In English)
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma).
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
National243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.