The M1 Development of Drugs and Health Products is intended to provide international students with basic and advanced knowledge in research and development of innovative medicines, drawing on the expertise of Paris-Saclay University's researchers on the following topics :
- Basic and advanced knowledge of the current diseases and the dysregulation of major functions
- Pharmacist’s toolbox: chemistry, biotechnology, formulation, production
- The pharmaco-toxicological and analytical methods with extension to environmental impacts in order to implement diagnosis, treatment and prevention
Project manager in the pharmaceutical, biotechnological, biomedical, regulatory, R&D, quality assurance or quality control fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physiopathology of major functions
- Immunopathology and hematologic dysregulations
- Pharmaceutical engineering
- Rush: pharmaceutical business game
- Biotechnology PW1: Bioreactors, production of the prodigiosine pigment
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- BSc. in Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry or Biotechnology - PharmD - MD - Continuing education.
- Motivation letter.
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of the last diploma.
- Copy of passport.
- Curriculum EU (description of the units of education followed) of the last two years.
- Letter of recommendation or internship evaluation.
- Document at your convenience. (Indicate sources of funding envisaged (own funding, funds from the country of origin, Campus France or Paris-Saclay Scholarship, etc.))
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma).
- Certificate of English level (compulsory for non-English speakers).
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Tuition fees for Master degree programs: 243€
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.