The domain of man-machine interaction is attracting considerable attention in many areas of the software industry and in digital technologies in general. This program trains specialists in the field of Human-Computer Interaction, paving the way to careers in the academic field as well as at industrial R&D centres or in cutting-edge industries.
Skills acquired in this M2 Human-Computer Interaction program at Paris-Saclay University:
Know and be able to explain the fundamental concepts belonging to the field of man-machine interaction.
Set up user-centric design methodologies.
Design, develop and evaluate interactive systems adapted to users' needs (mobile applications, WEB applications, multimodal interactions, data visualization, virtual and augmented reality systems, systems for users with specific needs, etc.). ).
Use qualitative and quantitative methodologies (Design of controlled experiments) to assess interactive systems.
This Master's program prepares students for jobs in research, R&D, industry and consulting: interaction designer, user interface specialist, engineer, designer and project manager of interactive applications on various supports: desktop computer, web, mobile.
These jobs exist in companies that specialize in interaction design and in numerous academic research teams that work in the area of man-machine interaction.
- Fundamentals of Human-Computer Interaction
- Design of Interactive Systems classes
- Programming of Interactive Systems
- Evaluation of Interactive Systems Classes
- Fundamentals of Virtual & Augmented Reality
- Advanced Programming of Interactive Systems
- Fundamental of Situated Computing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Human Computer Interaction View 12 other Masters in Human Computer Interaction in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Selection sheet completed (to download on the training website). (Ranked choices of master's tracks in English or French)
- Certificate of English level (compulsory for non-English speakers). (Our HCI master is taught in English. You must provide proof of English language proficiency.)
- Curriculum Vitae. (CV in English)
- Motivation letter. (in English)
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application. (Transcript of Record in english or french)
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma).
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
National243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.