Psychiatric Nursing from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) could combine nursing knowledge with other health-related disciplines to achieve better outcome. The graduates, in this field, are armed with problem-solving skills and evidence-based decision-making abilities to offer optimum care to those in need.
The graduates can fulfill various tasks at such different settings as healthcare, rehabilitation, asylum, addiction, and consultation centers, hospitals, psychiatric clinics, psychiatric emergency wards, schools, and other settings in need of psychiatric nurses. They have the necessary knowledge, skill and dexterity to offer proper services, at different stages of prevention and treatment, to the mentally ill, their families and those with learning or other mental disabilities.
- Theories and Models in Psychiatric Nursing and Their Applications
- Nursing Management in Psychiatric Wards
- Educational Methods
- Principles of Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Principles of Consultation in Psychiatric Nursing
- Mental Disorders in Adults and Psychiatric Nursing Care
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree in nursing (B.Sc.) received in Iran or abroad
- Application form
- A letter of application or motivation in which you clearly specify your major and level of interest.
- A Resume or C.V.
- Previous degree(s) in original
- Proficiency in English and Acceptable Scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport-size photograph
- A high-quality scan of the mane pages of your password
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 30 months.
National3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.