Medical Physics from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) is divided into different specialties, the main ones being radiotherapy, medical imaging, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, dosimetry, radiation protection and radiobiology, as well as other subjects such as biomechanics, bioelectricity, optics and laser.
Students at Medical Physics from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) will:
- familiarize the students with different medical physics specialties for diagnosis and therapy of diseases.
- create an ability in graduates to gain knowledge in medical physics independently.
- disseminate the knowledge of medical physics
- improve the healthcare, diagnosis and therapeutic methods in medicine.
- Research methods in Health sciences
- Basic electronics
- Physiology &Anatomy
- Cell biology &Genetics
- Diagnostic radiology physics
- Atomic & nuclear physics
- Medical information systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Medical Imaging View 4 other Masters in Medical Imaging in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in Physics, Radiology technology, Biophysics, Radiotherapy technology, Nuclear medicine technology, Medical engineering, Nuclear engineering(medical radiation sciences field), Physiotherapy or Laboratory sciences. received in Iran or abroad
- Application form
- A letter of application or motivation in which you clearly specify your major and level of interest.
- A Resume or C.V.
- Previous degree(s) in original
- Proficiency in English and Acceptable Scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport-size photograph
- A high-quality scan of the mane pages of your password
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 24 months.
National3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.