Hematology and Blood Transfusion from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) introduces students to morphology of blood cell, blood plasma factors, antigens and antibodies related to cells where there will be a study of both normal cells in normal individuals and affected cells in patients.
Graduates in this field are useful in areas such as Laboratories where Microscopes are used, Immunology laboratories, Cell Culture, Flow Cytometry, and Molecular fields.
- Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Basic Immunology
- Basic Hematology
- Medical Information Systen$
- Advance Immunology
- Cell Culture and Bone Marrow
- Immuno-Hematology and Blood Transfusion
- Quality Control in Hematology and Blood Bank
- Advance Cellular and Molecular Biology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine Health Sciences View 47 other Masters in Human Medicine in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in Medical Laboratory sciences, Medical Immunology, Medical Microbiology, biology, Medical Virology, biochemistry, Genetics, received in Iran or abroad
- Application form
- A letter of application or motivation in which you clearly specify your major and level of interest.
- A Resume or C.V.
- Previous degree(s) in original
- Proficiency in English and Acceptable Scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport-size photograph
- A high-quality scan of the mane pages of your password
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 24 months.
National3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.